Sunday, January 05, 2014

Happy 2014 and starting anew!

Happy New Year! I hope yours was lovely however you chose to spend it. I usually spend mine at home with the dogs playing dogsitter but this year I had a date. A date with someone who started off being a friend. Whether it leads to something is yet to be seen but I'm frankly not too concerned. I'm more thrilled about the fact that I had a dog free evening during the holiday's :) Don't get me wrong, I love my dogs but they are exhausting sometimes. Welllll, to be fair I actually brought the tiny one along as a chaperone. Couldn't leave my mom with two dogs barking at the sparklies so I grabbed the one that causes little to no stress and off we went. I think she might have had more fun than me :P



It's only a few days into 2014 and I've already gotten some heavy weights lifted off of my chest. The reprocussions may come as they please, I stand strong and righteous. I've also turned new leaves in terms of personal growth. No more sitting around. I'm finally going to start taking charge of what I want (without hurting anyone of course).



So bring it on 2014! I'm ready for you! For the good, the bad and everything in between.

Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment