Monday, October 07, 2013

Today was a good day!

Today was indeed a good day. I don't know if it was because I took my pills before breakfast - before I even left the house ( I eat driving to work) or if it was that I took my pills midday yesterday. Or simply because I handed in my one week's notice because I have another job on the horizon.. 
Although you did read that correctly, I believe it was the powerful cocktail of my pills back to back the way it happened. I've gravitated towards taking my pills in the evening or simply whenever I remember (sometimes I completely forget) and so my body is probably all in turmoil and doesn't have a set schedule for when to release the medication into my system when it receives it, never mind when I forget to taken them. 
I have severe withdrawals. Just like any addict. It's awful. Truly. I don't know why I neglect myself like this. Maybe it's the hope that I'm normal after all but again, what is truly "normal"? Whose definition are we following? Our own or society's? 

Anyway, today was a good day.



-P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment